Tuesday 29 January 2013

Waiter, waiter...there's something that's new on my plate

A fly in the soup and I could understand not wanting to eat. But MB seems to have taken objection to most things, apart from cheese, ham, cream crackers and marmite. Very frustrating after taking a lot of time to read recipes and try new things. Yesterday was chicken, leek, potato and cheese bake and it was very nice...this I know because I ate more of it than he did!

I understand that this is normal but it doesn't stop it being annoying. I don't want one those children who only eats yogurts. Eating is meant to be enjoyable not a blood pressure test!

I wonder whether it's worth giving in to it, letting him eat what he fancies and risk never being able to go back?

Answers and ideas welcome!

BB.

No comments:

Post a Comment